The most awaited movement for Hyderabadis has come. Within two days Metro train will be available for the Hyderabadis to move from one place to another. Hyderabad Metro train is one of the longest one in our country. The Metro train will be inaugurated by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 28. From 29 onwards people can utilize the services of the metro train.
People are eagerly waiting for the non-polluted and comfortable journey in A.C compartments of the metro train. Metro has put some strict rules and regulation should be followed by all passengers. Those who do not follow the rules should pay the fine.
Rules and regulations:
- If a seat is available you can avail the seat, if the seat is not available you have to stand. But you should not sit on the floor as your wish. If you do that you have to pay the fine.
- 10 kgs luggage only will be allowed to carry on each ticket. The passenger needs to pay one rupee per kg. The passenger should not carry more than 40kgs.
- The 40kgs bag should not above the 65 cms in length, 45 cms in breadth and 25 cms in height. Gunny bag of rice or wheat is not allowed.
- Within 29 minutes after you purchase the ticket you should be on the station platform. Your ticket will be cancelled if it is more than 30 minutes and you have to buy another new ticket.
- You are allowed to stay only 2 hours. If you do not have a token or a smart card you have to buy another one or else you have to pay fine. You will be observed by CC cameras to check whether you have a token or a smart card. You will be sent away if you stay more than the recommended time.
- You can buy the ticket from the staff member with Portable Ticket Analyzer (PTA) machine in the rush time. You will be monitored by the staff members in every metro station.
- Every metro station will be divided into three zones. The three areas are Public, Private and Platform. Anyone can go to the public area but those who have a ticket with them are only allowed to the private area and then to the platform.
- By using a reader you can get all the required information. You can get the complete information as soon as you place the ticket on the machine. Ticket Cash Management Officers are plays an important role in Metro Station.
- Matchboxes, lighters, gas cylinders, Petrol, Kerosene, any kind of knives and small blades are not allowed in the Metro.
INS Kalvari: Modi dedicated INS Kalvari Submarine to the Nation
India’s first modern conventional submarine, INS Kalvari was commissioned by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi into Navy’s fleet in Mumbai on Thursday. PM Modi dedicated the submarine to the nation. PM Modi said this is a good example of the fast growing partnership and relationship between India and France.
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Navy chief Admiral Sunil Lanba and Vice Admiral Girish Luthra, Flag Officer Commanding of the Western Naval Command, were also present at the submarine commissioning ceremony.
This Scorpene-class submarine INS Kalvari has been built by the Mazagaon Dockyard Ltd. French naval defence and energy company DCNS designed this submarine. IT has been built under the Project-75 of the Indian Navy.
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman mentioned the importance of the ‘Made in India’ submarine. She said it helps the Indian Navy in streamlining operations. PM Modi said (more…)
Twist in Vishal Nomination: EC rejects his Nomination
After the high drama and twists, the Election Commission again rejected the nomination papers of Tamil Nadu actor Vishal Krishna for the by-poll in Dr Radhakrishnan Nagar (R.K. Nagar) Assembly constituency. The nomination was rejected by the Election Commission because of some flaws in the nomination papers which were submitted by him.
Deepa the former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa’s niece, her nomination papers were also rejected by the Election Commission.
As per the instructions of the Representation of People Act, the candidate who is filing his nomination papers should be proposed by 10 members who are residing in the constituency.
The Returning Officer K. Velusamy said, two persons – K. Sumathy and Deepan, whose names have been present in the list of proposers gave a written complaint about their signatures have been forged.
K. Sumathy and Deepan claimed that their signatures were forged. Chennai District Election Officer D. Karthikeyan said that whatever the order is made by the Returning Officer “is a quasi-judicial order and cannot be changed.”
Vishal submitted an audio clip which has the gist of the telephonic conversation between him and a man related to Ms Sumathy to the Returning Officer. In that Audio AIADMK candidate E. Madhusudanan and his supporter, Rajesh had threatened the proposer family members and they were asked to submit a written complaint to the Returning officer that their signatures were forged.
Vishal has released this audio tape at the press meeting. When Vishal submitted the audio tape to the officials they were accepted his nomination papers. But a few hours later the story repeated again the nomination papers of Vishal has been rejected by the officer. Officials announced at 11:30 that two persons of Vishal’s proposers came to us and told that their signatures were forged. So his nomination was rejected.
Vishal Expressed his disappointment through twitter. He wrote Democracy at its lowest low !! and Disheartening to hear that the nomination made by me was initially accepted & later when I left, has been announced as invalid.
AP SSC Results 2018 AP 10th Class Results Declared bseap.org
AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2018 Declared Manabadi.com bieap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2nd Year Results 2018
Telangana State SSC Results 2018 at bse.telangana.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh 10th Class Results 2018
Irrfan Khan diagnosed with rare disease Neuroendocrine Tumour
Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu: all-time most liked Telugu teaser
Telangana Budget 2018-19: Highights of the budget
Maharashtra Farmers withdraw protest: Gov agrees to demands
COca-Cola is to introduce Its First Alcoholic Drink
World News7 months ago
Sahar Tabar had 50 Plastic Surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie
Weird9 months ago
4 Reasons Why we should not talk while Eating
Weird9 months ago
Weird Birds : You won’t believe Exist
News11 months ago
karenge aur karke rahenge 5 years to achieve our dream India PM Modi
Weird8 months ago
6 Popular Medicinal Plants that you can grow at your Home
News11 months ago
Breaking news: 3-d printed heart is getting ready to save lives.
Educational News10 months ago
India-China: Why India is in conflict with China?
News10 months ago
100 years Old Cake: Still remains so Fresh