After the high drama and twists, the Election Commission again rejected the nomination papers of Tamil Nadu actor Vishal Krishna for the by-poll in Dr Radhakrishnan Nagar (R.K. Nagar) Assembly constituency. The nomination was rejected by the Election Commission because of some flaws in the nomination papers which were submitted by him.
Deepa the former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa’s niece, her nomination papers were also rejected by the Election Commission.
As per the instructions of the Representation of People Act, the candidate who is filing his nomination papers should be proposed by 10 members who are residing in the constituency.
The Returning Officer K. Velusamy said, two persons – K. Sumathy and Deepan, whose names have been present in the list of proposers gave a written complaint about their signatures have been forged.
K. Sumathy and Deepan claimed that their signatures were forged. Chennai District Election Officer D. Karthikeyan said that whatever the order is made by the Returning Officer “is a quasi-judicial order and cannot be changed.”
Vishal submitted an audio clip which has the gist of the telephonic conversation between him and a man related to Ms Sumathy to the Returning Officer. In that Audio AIADMK candidate E. Madhusudanan and his supporter, Rajesh had threatened the proposer family members and they were asked to submit a written complaint to the Returning officer that their signatures were forged.
Vishal has released this audio tape at the press meeting. When Vishal submitted the audio tape to the officials they were accepted his nomination papers. But a few hours later the story repeated again the nomination papers of Vishal has been rejected by the officer. Officials announced at 11:30 that two persons of Vishal’s proposers came to us and told that their signatures were forged. So his nomination was rejected.
Vishal Expressed his disappointment through twitter. He wrote Democracy at its lowest low !! and Disheartening to hear that the nomination made by me was initially accepted & later when I left, has been announced as invalid.
INS Kalvari: Modi dedicated INS Kalvari Submarine to the Nation
India’s first modern conventional submarine, INS Kalvari was commissioned by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi into Navy’s fleet in Mumbai on Thursday. PM Modi dedicated the submarine to the nation. PM Modi said this is a good example of the fast growing partnership and relationship between India and France.
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Navy chief Admiral Sunil Lanba and Vice Admiral Girish Luthra, Flag Officer Commanding of the Western Naval Command, were also present at the submarine commissioning ceremony.
This Scorpene-class submarine INS Kalvari has been built by the Mazagaon Dockyard Ltd. French naval defence and energy company DCNS designed this submarine. IT has been built under the Project-75 of the Indian Navy.
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman mentioned the importance of the ‘Made in India’ submarine. She said it helps the Indian Navy in streamlining operations. PM Modi said (more…)
Highlights of Ivanka Trump speech in Hyderabad
The daughter of US president Donald Trump and his advisor Ivanka Trump has attended the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017 in Hyderabad. Ivanka Trump said the dreamers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders are the greatest treasure of the Hyderabad. She said the Hyderabad is a “City of Pearls”. She said that India has a true friend in the White House as President Trump had said earlier this year.
Highlights: Words by Ivanka Trump
- Thank you for hosting The Global Entrepreneurship Summit here in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad is quickly emerging as the innovation hub of India.
- Thank you, Prime Minister Modi, for joining us here today and for making India as a symbol of hope to the world.
- Prime Minister Modi, you have proven that transformational change is possible.
- The people of India inspires us all.
- The GES is the symbol of the strengthened friendship between our two peoples, and the growing economic and security partnership between our two nations.
- India has a true friend in the White House as President Trump had said earlier this year.
- Hyderabad is an ancient city brimming with transformative technology.
- CEOs like Microsoft’s Satya Nadella went to school right here in Hyderabad.
- T-hub’s brand new facility is set to open next year – and will become the largest incubator in Asia.
- Hyderabad is a “City of Pearls” and the dreamers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders are the greatest treasure of the Hyderabad.
- I especially want to congratulate the women entrepreneurs here today and I am proud that for the first time ever, women make up the majority of the 1500 entrepreneurs selected to attend.
- Today, more than 11 million women in the United States own businesses.
- In developing countries, 70 percent of women-owned small and medium-sized businesses are denied access to capital.
- In some countries, women are not allowed to own property, travel freely, or work without the consent of their husbands.
- Women still face steep obstacles in starting, growing and establishing their businesses
- Our Administration is striving to promote greater opportunity for women around the world, both through our domestic reforms and our international initiatives.
- We are committed to supporting women, and men, who work, inside and outside of the home.
- I want to applaud Prime Minister Modi for his firm belief that “The progress of humanity is incomplete without the empowerment of women.”
- Dara from San Francisco spent over a decade working in underserved communities around the world. Through her innovative solutions, Dara is saving lives and bringing hope to thousands of communities.
- Rajlakshmi from Bengaluru, your courage and determination are truly remarkable.
- Also here today with us is Reyhan Camalova from Azerbaijan. Reyhan is 15 years old. Reyhan has a powerful motto – “Light up one house at a time.”
- These women represent the vision, ambition, and grit of every entrepreneur here today.
- Just think how much better our world will be if ALL OF US, men and WOMEN, are empowered to dream big, aim high, and work together towards a more just and prosperous future. This is the future we can and will build together.
One more country to release electronic visas Uzbekistan
Farmer find Giant Egg: Egg inside another egg
Oscars 2018 award winners: The Shape of Water won best picture
Maharashtra Farmers withdraw protest: Gov agrees to demands
Amazon chief Bezos is now world’s richest man on the Earth
Irrfan Khan diagnosed with rare disease Neuroendocrine Tumour
Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu: all-time most liked Telugu teaser
AP SSC Results 2018 AP 10th Class Results Declared bseap.org
AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2018 Declared Manabadi.com bieap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2nd Year Results 2018
Weird1 year ago
4 Reasons Why we should not talk while Eating
World News1 year ago
Sahar Tabar had 50 Plastic Surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie
Weird1 year ago
Weird Birds : You won’t believe Exist
News1 year ago
karenge aur karke rahenge 5 years to achieve our dream India PM Modi
Weird1 year ago
6 Popular Medicinal Plants that you can grow at your Home
Educational News1 year ago
Weird creatures’ Existence: Interesting to learn.
Educational News1 year ago
India-China: Why India is in conflict with China?
News1 year ago
Breaking news: 3-d printed heart is getting ready to save lives.