Good News for all those who are eagerly waiting for government jobs. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released new Recruitment notification for 332 Constable (Fire) vacancies. So interested candidates can send their application through online before the last date to the related website. The last date for submitting applications is 11 January 2018. The applications will be invited from 11.12.2017. So this would be the good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for government jobs. The eligible candidates can submit their applications only through the official website https://cisfrectt.in.
The number of vacancies: 332 posts
Pay scale: The Selected candidates would get Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- per month under Pay matrix of Level 3.
State wise posts:
- Andhra Pradesh: 12 Posts
- Bihar: 24 Posts
- Telangana: 09 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh (Entire State): 04 Posts
- Assam(Entire State): 28 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 06 Posts
- Delhi(Entire State): 04 Posts
- Gujarat(Entire State) : 15 Posts
- Haryana(Entire State) : 06 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh (Entire State) : 02 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir (Entire State) : 12 Posts
- Jharkhand : 08 Posts
- Karnataka(Entire State) : 16 Posts
- Kerala(Entire State) : 08 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh : 18 Posts
- Maharashtra : 26 Posts
- Manipur (Entire State) : 03 Posts
- Meghalaya (Entire State) : 03 Posts
- Mizoram(Entire State) : 01 Post
- Nagaland(Entire State) : 01 Post
- Odisha : 10 Posts
- Punjab(Entire State) : 07 Posts
- Rajasthan(Entire State) : 17 Posts
- Tamilnadu(Entire State) : 17 Posts
- Tripura(Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh : 48 Posts
- Uttarakhand (Entire State) : 02 Posts
- West Bengal : 21 Posts
Candidate should have completed Intermediate with science subject from a recognized Board/ University.
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 23 years before January 11, 2018. Candidates should not be born before January 12, 1995, and should not be born after January 11, 2000.
The height of the candidates should be 170 cms and chest should be 80 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms with good eyesight.
Applicants need to pay Rs.100/- for General / OBC. SC / ST Candidates are exempted from paying.
Candidates should be selected based on the Written Test & Personal Interview. Candidates must qualify the Physical efficiency test. Those who qualified in the height bar test should pass the 5 km running race within 24 minutes.Those who pass the PET are eligible for written test which is for 100 marks. The question paper will be Hindi and English.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.01.2018
Last Date for paying Fee: 13.01.2018
Mode of application: Online