China has accepted that it had destroyed the initial samples of the corona virus. America has already been accusing China of this. Last month, the US foreign minister claimed that China destroyed samples of the virus. According to a Newsweek report, China’s National Health Commission supervisor Liu Dengfeng on Friday admitted that the Chinese government had issued an order on January 3 to destroy samples of corona virus from unauthorized labs.
However, the Chinese official denied the allegations in which it was said that China destroyed the virus samples for the purpose of hiding something. Liu Dengfeng claimed – ‘Biological safety in the lab and there is no further accident, so the virus was asked to eliminate it.’ The official of the National Health Commission of China gave information about ending the samples of the virus in a press conference in Beijing on Friday. Liu Dengfeng said that the labs for such samples were unauthorized and they had to eradicate the virus under China’s health laws.
Liu Dengfeng stated that orders to eliminate samples of the virus were issued when SARS-CoV-2 was classified as a class-2 or highly pathogenic virus. Last month, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that China’s order of January 3 was an attempt to hide the epidemic. He also accused China of censoring research going on on the corona virus.