Egypt has trembled by a tragic attack which takes place on Friday in a Mosque. At least 235 worshippers were killed in a bomb and gun assault and 109 others injured. This assault has happened at AI Rawda mosque in Biral-Abed, North Sinai capital of El-Arish. It is the deadliest attack.
The victims of this attack were Sufis Muslims.The attackers first surrounded the mosque with all-terrain vehicles after that they blast a bomb outside. Automatic weapons were used by the attackers the chairman of the state information service.
Then the attackers started to fire indiscriminately at panicked worshippers. The mosque is known as the birthplace of an important Sufi cleric. Egypt government declared three days of mourning. UK foreign minister Boris Johnson condemned the “barbaric attack” tweeted on twitter.
Egyptian President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi said we will respond with brutal force against the attackers.
Targeting of Sufis:
So far no group claimed the responsibility for this deadliest attack. But militants suspected the so-called Islamic State (IS) have been the culprits behind this assault. Usually, they target security forces and Christian churches. Egypt shocked by this attack on Sufis Muslims. Islamic State (IS) groups see the Sufis as a heretics.
US President Donald Trump tweeted about this attack on Twitter, he said it is a Horrible and cowardly terrorist attack on innocent and defenceless worshipers in Egypt. The world cannot tolerate terrorism, we must defeat them militarily and discredit the extremist ideology that forms the basis of their existence. He expressed his condolences to the families of victims of the deadly attack.
India Prime Minister Modi responded to the attack in the place of worship, Egypt. He strongly condemns the attack. He expressed deep condolences to the family members of the victims on behalf of the whole country. He said India gives strong support to fight against the terrorism and stands with the people and government of Egypt.
/ 1 month ago
Bharti Airtel in partnership with Celkon under ‘Mera Pehla 4G Smartphone’ launched a 4G Android smartphone...
/ 2 months ago
Vodafone and Micromax together introducing a 4G Smartphone for Rs 999. After releasing Jio...